Information we collect about you
In General. We may collect Personal Information, including Sensitive Data, and other information. “Personal Information” means individually identifiable information that would allow us to determine the actual identity of, and contact, a specific living person. Sensitive Data includes information, or content (e.g. photographs, profile, lifestyle) that you optionally provide that may reveal your ethnic origin, nationality and/or religion. By providing Sensitive Data to us, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of Sensitive Data as permitted by applicable privacy laws. We may also collect your geolocation information with your consent. We may collect this information through a website, mobile application, or other online services. By using the Service, you are authorising us to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the Service. When you provide personal information through our Service, the information may be sent to servers located in India and countries around the world where data protection laws may differ.
Information you provide. In order to register as a user with eManzimyoor, you will be asked to sign in using your phone number. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Service or in some other manner. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information. You may also provide us photos, a personal description and information about your gender and preferences for recommendations, such as search distance, age range and gender. If you interact with other eManzimyoor users, you provide us the content of your interaction, and if you contact us with a customer service or other inquiry, you provide us with the content of that communication.
Fair collection of personal data – type of data
- Data related to your identity: The registration form must be completed in order to access the Services. You are required to provide some personal data when registering.
- You are required to provide some personal data when registering. You may also provide The Company with a mobile phone number in order to receive text alerts as well as a step within our profile verification. In all cases, your e-mail address, and phone number shall not be visible or available to the public.
- Location Data (geolocation): The Company’s primary function and goal is to enable users to find the people nearby, in order to facilitate virtual or real life meet ups. You will be asked for permission to collect and process your geolocation in order to allow The Company to identify other users who agreed to geolocation.
- Transaction Data: The Company does not collect or process any bank data. The Apple App Store and Google Play Store have opted to refrain from sending certain data to mobile applications, which includes any banking and financial information. Such data is collected and processed solely by the above platforms, and The Company does not have the option of changing this payment method.
- Mobile Data: When you use the Application, The Company collects server logs which may include information such as IP addresses, operating systems or application crashes.
Use of technologies to collect information. We use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on our Service.
Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Service. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and the referring website address.
Mobile device IDs. If you're using our app, we use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognise you. We do this to store your preferences and track your use of our app. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted. Analytics companies use device IDs to track information about app usage.
How we use the information we collect
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business.
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support.
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content.
- Communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties.
- Develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites.
- Website or mobile application analytics.
- And perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. pass on to businesses who we feel in our absolute discretion provide that provide services that would services that would be of interest to you.
With whom we share your information
Information Shared with Other Users. When you register as a user of eManzmyoor, your eManzmyoor profile will be viewable by other users of the Service. Other users (and in the case of any sharing features available on eManzmyoor, the individuals or apps with whom a eManzmyoor user may choose to share you with) will be able to view information you have provided to us, any photos you upload, your first name, your age, approximate number of miles away, your personal description, and information you have in common with the person viewing your profile.
Service providers. We may share information, including personal and financial information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, member screenings, supporting our Service functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our Service. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
Other eManzimyoor group businesses. We may share information we collect, including your profile and personal information such as your name and contact information, photos and transactions on our Service with other eManzmyoor group companies.
Other Situations. We may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- To our employees, consultants, contractors, subcontractors, professional advisors, insurers or agents if we believe that this would be beneficial for eManzimyoor or its group companies.
Do Not Track disclosure
Do Not Track disclosure Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information we collect and that is why we provide the opt-out links above. However, we do not recognise or respond to any DNT signals, as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
How you can access and correct your information
If you have a eManzimyoor account, you have the ability to review and update your personal information within the Service by opening your account and going to settings. Applicable privacy laws may allow you the right to access and/or request the correction of errors or omissions in your personal information that is in our custody or under our control. Our Privacy Officer will assist you with the access request.
We will respond to requests within the time allowed by all applicable privacy laws and will make every effort to respond as accurately and completely as possible. Any corrections made to personal information will be promptly sent to any organisation to which it was disclosed.
In certain exceptional circumstances, we may not be able to provide access to certain personal information we hold. For security purposes, not all personal information is accessible and amendable by the Privacy Officer. If access or corrections cannot be provided, we will notify the individual making the request within 30 days, in writing, of the reasons for the refusal.
Data deletion reasoning
Unfortunately we may have a request for data from law enforcement with regards to conversations on a particular members account many months after they have left our service. This may be as a result of a new or ongoing investigation. It is not satisfactory for us to immediately delete all information on request by a user as this may prevent such evidence being supplied.
Block history is maintained for this period to prevent users repeatedly harassing other members after being blocked. This is in order to protect all members. Should this be immediately deleted it would allow a blocked member to rematch with a member in order to message/harass them again.
Phone number/email address/login credentials are retained during this period to prevent users creating multiple duplicate accounts and hence prevent harassment of other members.
Having multiple accounts is against our Terms Of Service. Retaining the email address and phone number during this period allows us to prevent such abuse of our services.
Your choices about collection and use of your information
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Service because such information may be required in order for you to register as user; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, ask a question; or initiate other transactions.
Our Service may also deliver notifications to your phone or mobile device. You can disable these notifications by going into “App Settings” on the app or by changing the settings on your mobile device.
You can also control information collected by cookies. You can delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. Click “help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.
How we protect your personal information
We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
You agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues, such as security breaches. We may post a notice on our Service if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us.
Information you provide about yourself while using our Service
We provide areas on our Service where you can post information about yourself and others and communicate with others. Such postings are governed by our Terms of Service. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. The Company cannot be held liable for data published on its platform and disclosed by a Member.
Although our Service is a general audience Service, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 18.
No Rights of Third Parties
How to contact us
251 Geeco House,
Main Road Jawagar Nagar (Opposite Bhat Sons Impex),
Jammu and Kashmir,